Today was my first day on Maternity leave. I ended work a day early because I was having alot of pelvic pain and was having a hard time getting up and down, walking, lying down, etc. I was not have any contractions (like I the last couple of days). I spent the day shopping, walking and getting things done just in case baby decided to come early.
Will and I spent the evening with my family and Marisa and her parents. We all enjoyed a nice pizza dinner and some of us played pinochle, while others were out working on Stephen and Johnny's boat.
After we got home, I was getting ready for bed, went to lay down and then I got this feeling that something wasn't right. I had not felt the baby move for about a day and half and I knew this wasn't right or good. So, I went out to the kitchen to let Will know and we ended up calling Overlake's labor and delivery. They told us that we had two options, we could come in and get monitored or we could stay at home and just wait (drink a glass of water, lay down and see if we get 4 movements in an hour). We decided to be on the safe side and just go in and get him checked out.
This is the last picture of me before baby...

No comments:
Post a Comment