Monday, February 9, 2009

Less than 5 months!!

Its hard to believe that Will and I are getting married in less than 5 months. It feels like we just got engaged. We are both super excited about the upcoming nuptials!! We have a lot planned, yet we still have plenty to do. We just have to wait till the wedding gets closer to take care of some of the details.

All of the things we have done....

*I have my dress!! I recently found my shoes and picked out my veil. Next I need to find jewelry and get my dress altered.
*We have started looking and thinking about what Will and Ben will wear.
*Marisa and her mom found Maia's (our flower girl) dress. Marisa also has her dress, but we are in search of maybe some other dress.
*We have our church and our reception booked.
*We recently booked our photographer.
*I have a florist, but we still need to discuss what the flowers will look like, etc.
*On Friday I talked to the lady who is putting together our ceremony music.
*We have our invitations picked out. We just need to print, stuff, address, etc.
*We have our wedding favors, just need to assemble.
*We registered, yet we still need to add a few more things.
*We have our wedding cakes are figured out, just waiting to order them. My mom is making the one for Will and I, so we get a sample for my birthday cake!
*We have an idea for our center pieces at the reception, just need to figure out what flowers we are using.
*We recently purchased heart shape candy dishes. Next we need to buy the candy.
*Random purchases- unity candle, guest book, toasting flutes, programs, thank you cards, flower girl basket and petals.

Its amazing what we have done. But there is still so much more to do. I am so glad that I still have a number of months!

The picture below is of Maia in her flower girl dress!!!




No comments: